2011년 11월 25일 금요일

(New ipad Stand) Bookup, The first lying in bed ipad prop in the world.


Bookup for ipad

The first lying in bed ipad stand in the world.


ipad lying in bed, bookup main image



You must be tired to watch I-pad, lying on your bed.
Stop watching I-pad like that.

Now, use the first lying on the bed I-pad prop in the world
and enjoy your I-pad easily and conveniently.






A book-up for I-pad is measured as horizontally 24.8 inch,
vertically 10.6 inch and its height is 23.2 inch.

The horizontal length is larger than ordinary pillows,
it is convenient to use,

and the book-up’s height is best for general users’ eyes











Product information




1. It can handle weight over 10 times of I-pad
with more than three times-strengthen cardboard.

 2. You can watch the I-pad, lying on you bed
because the upper board is leaning about 10 degrees.

 3. It is easy to use with separated home button whole.

 4. You can use in any directions with separated Home Button
whole horizontally and vertically.

 5. I-pad is not slippery when you drag because of large friction from specially - processed surface and it does not become easily dirty.







How to assemble





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기